Fusion Meso is a skin-tech Brand but one of our main core values is nature and environement. We are making huge efforts to improve our sustainability in daily factory operations and our products. Our ultimate goal is to arrive to be a carbon neutral company and use 100% sustainable packaging’s.
– Climatization system based exclusively on heat pump not releasing any CO2.
– Illumination systems based exclusively on LED.
– All plastics packing materials are banned in our factory, we are not using since 2018 any foam filling or plastic bubble wrap. We are using only recycled carton material for packing.
– 100% of our office and factory wastes are separed and brought to a collection point for recycling.
– Our factory is supplied by 100% renewable energy with 0 carbon dioxide impact.
– All our supplies and products are either shipped by sea or by ground.
– In 2022 all our packaging are produced in the EU including carton boxes and containers.
– We mostly use glass, PET and plastics that is 100% eco-friendly and can be easily collected and recycled. It is of very light weight to reduce the CO2 related to transport. Our target is to use very soon bio-plastics produced from renewable sources.
– Our retail paper bags are exclusively made from recycled paper.
– In a new digital time we no longer print any catalog or leaflet, all is available in digital format only.
– In 2021 we are launching mixlab a new approach of sustainability with re-usable containers, high content bottles and water-free masks.
Cruelty-Free & Vegan
Of course ethically, and as per the strict requirements of European regulation, we do not test on animals. We will not ask any other company to test on our behalf. We take the matter of checking our supplier compliance very seriously as an integral part of our product development process. We look forward to the day when animal testing is banned worldwide forever.
With great formulation experience, we care of what should be in and what should be left out of a formulation, we respect the skin and we grant safety and effectiveness for the products. We are engaged in the development of sustainable cosmetics and we are not missing any opportunity to reduce our impact on the planet.
Develop and create effective skincare for customers looking for a significant skin health improvement.
Adapt our processes, our factory and our products to the up-coming challenges in terms of respect of the environement to reduce the ecological impact of our activities.
Offer high-end educational support to professional and end users to understand our products and how to use them.
Continue to expand our international network on new markets.