Crafted in Italy, the Pen Platinum by FUSION MESO stands as an exclusive medical device CE class IIB, boasting wireless functionality for Medical Meso-needling and Nano needling. Its array of cartridges and protocols makes it an invaluable tool for a multitude of treatments, ranging from skin toning to anti-cellulite treatments.
Produced by an Italian pioneer in medical equipment for over two decades, that has distinguished itself in “Medical Needling”. Pen Platinum by FUSION MESO pen technologies amalgamate precision with safety. Furthermore, the handpiece, solely manufactured in Italy and Europe, surpasses global standards.
Pen Platinum BY FUSION MESO, the only handpiece for NEEDLING made in Italy and manufactured in Europe. It is THE ONLY DEVICE IN THE WORLD CERTIFIED CE 93/42 of CLASS IIB, surpassing the strictest certification standards of Class II. The Medical CE 1370 Certification is valid for treatments of: NEEDLING/MICROPRICKING, and CORRECTIVE DERMOPIGMENTATION. EUROPEAN CE PATENT PD/DS, Performance Deep/Double System (awaiting FDA Patent).
RECOMMENDED PROFESSIONAL PRICE FOR NEEDLES: 118 € + VAT per box of 10 pieces
How to Use
– Lithium battery.
– CE certified.
– Ergal aluminum handpiece.
– Lightweight, handy, quiet, with extremely low vibrations, and at the same time very powerful and precise.
– 6-speed from 6.500 to 7.500 RPM.
– Internal lithium battery.
– Operates wireless technology or with cable.
– Easy Lock System ensuring quick and reliable cartridge insertion.
– Premium cartridges with anti back-flow system.
– Made in Europe.
– Medical certification in class IIb.
– 9 needles cartridges & nano-needles.
How to Use
– Begin by cleansing the skin thoroughly with the glycolic B3 deep foam cleanser.
– For the subsequent steps, always wear gloves Disinfect the skin with a solution such as Chlorhexidine or a similar product.
– Prepare the device, assemble the cartridge on the pen and place a protective cover on the device.
– Adjust the needle length and speed: Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to start the machine; the button will illuminate. To adjust the speed, give the button a short press. The depth can be adjusted by turning the adjustment ring either clockwise or counter-clockwise. Turning it clockwise increases the depth, while turning it counter-clockwise decreases it. The depth range is from 0.00 to 0.5 mm.
– Apply the chosen solution from the Fusion Meso Vials range to the area to be treated simultaneously with the Pen platinum by Fusion Meso.
– Once the entire area has been treated, apply a Meso-T mask soak with sterile solution or a hyaluronic mix-mask. Conclude the treatment by applying a sterile cream.